UPDATE: A citizen saw James Robert Albright’s picture on the news and reported his location to San Diego Police Department Sunday morning, reports Fox 5. He was found in good physical condition at a lounge at First Lutheran Church at 1420 Third Street around 10:40 a.m., San Diego Sheriff’s Department said.
James Robert Albright, 77, is missing from Santee, Calif. (San Diego County) He wondered away from his home and caretaker on the 10100 block of Kerrigan Street in Santee. He was reported missing Friday, March 15, by his caretaker, but he has not been seen since March 10. He is not driving as his car is disabled and stored at a relative’s house.
Albright has brown and gray hair, blue eyes and a full beard and mustache. He is six feet tall and weighs about 165 pounds.
Anyone with information on Albright’s whereabouts should call San Diego Sheriff’s at (858) 565-5200. Calls can be made anonymously to Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.
Please keep an eye out at the near by Woodglen Vista Park or the hills surrounding the area and in particular past Summit Street. Or he could have walked straight to the hills and be in the Eucalyptus Hills area.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)