UPDATE 1/17/14 – Daniel has been found in Washginton. The Seattle office of the FBI negotiated a voluntary surrender with the help of the mother’s family members.
Daniel will return to Rhode Island his mother is in Island County Jail, charged with being a fugitive from justice, and child snatching, which carries up to a two-year sentence.
Previous story: Daniel Britt, 6, from Woonsocket, R.I. has been missing since Jan. 8, 2014.
The police believe he may be with his mother, Andria Britt and en route to Washington. Andria does not have custody of Daniel. Andria may be driving a 2004 red Ford sedan with license plate 942-649. The car also has a yellow sticker that reads, “Support your local farmers” on driver side back bumper.
Daniel is described as a white boy with blue eyes and brown hair. He is 4-feet, 3-inches tall and weighs around 50 pounds. Andria is a 35-year-old white woman, approximately 5-feet, 6-inches and weighing between 110 to 120 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Woonsocket Police Department at (401) 766-1212.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)