Wendy Kathlene Hudakoc
- Missing From the 2900 Block 50th Terrace SW, Naples, FL 34116
- Date Missing November 15, 1998
- Date of Birth August 12, 1984
- Height 5’6 130 lbs
- Eyes : Hazel eyes,
- Skin: a light complexion, and a thin build.
- Teeth: Braces on top and bottom teeth
- Hair: Light brown, straight, shoulder-length hair.
- Ears: Both Pierced left one has two piercings
- Birthmark: Back of neck
- Scar: Left hand
- Wearing: a red, white and blue tank top and jeans the last time anyone saw her.
Wendy Hudakoc, was 14 years, when someone phoned Wendy at the family’s Golden Gate home around 11 p.m. on Nov. 14, 1998, on Saturday night. Her mother, Shelley, and stepfather, Dan Campbell, were in Tampa for the weekend. Her sister, Sharlene Hudakoc-Boyatt, then 16, was at home with a friend. Dan’s co-worker was staying with the three girls. “She took Dan Campbell’s pager and said to Sharlene, ‘If I get busted, call me right away and I’ll come right home.’” Sharlene, then a Naples High junior, decided not to go to the party.
What We Know
- Ron DePeppo was 20 years old at the Time
- Ron DePeppo was asked to leave the party as he was frowned upon
- Everyone at the party seen Wendy leave with Ron DePeppo
- The time they left was between 2:00 and 2:30am
- There was no communication with Wendy Hudakoc after Ron DePeppo and Wendy Left
- Ron DePeppo’s car caught fire December 1, 1989 Evidence was apparently destroyed
- Witnesses and family have taken and passed lie detector test
- Ron DePeppeo has refused to test
- Ron DePeppo’s parents hired him a attorney
*** Witnesses stated that Ron Deppeo and Wendy Hudakoc were the only two people in the vehicle
- The only one responsible is the guy that she left with.
- He was creepy and I got a bad feeling from him.
- We all told him to take his hands out of his pants or leave.
- She didn’t make a phone call.
- She didn’t know anybody named Jeff that we hung out.
- I know the guy was lying.
- She had to go home cause she had snuck out
- She was my best friend.
Many theories, have crossed the mind and went on, we have not been able to identify a phone call being made from the pay phone as Donald had said, nor did the phone records show any page being made to Wendys father in-laws pager.
Story by Kenneth Rinderhagen
3000 Block of 50th St SW, Naples, FL 34116
Collier Sheriff Video “Case Files: Wendy Hudakoc”
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVk7MxUVM8]Collier Sheriff Video “Case Files: Wendy Hudakoc”