12/31/16 – The remains of Anne were found on Friday wrapped in plastic in a garage on the 600 block of Chesterfield. The Galveston Police arrested Anne’s ex-husband and have charged him with first-degree murder. According to KHOU she was supposed to meet her father for dinner but never showed up, and she never made it to work the next day.
Anne is about 5’2 and 110 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. She may be wearing a coat and pink scarf, and her hair color was blonde the last time she was seen. She may also be in a white sedan with a male, stated the League City police.
An update was posted on Find Anne-Christine’s Facebook page:
* We have located copies of police reports filed at the time of her ex-husband’s vicious attack.
* We are in contact with multiple media outlets and victims groups that work specifically with missing and abused women.
* We spent Monday, Dec. 13 meeting with police and talking to everyone in League City that had any knowledge of Anne-Christine or her situation.
* At our insistence, police contacted the ex-husband and he agreed voluntarily to let them search his house. However, he has lawyered up and we are told there will not be a polygraph early next week, which would have been the next step in the investigation. I asked police Det. Grant what the police will do next, and he said nothing. They will issue a statement to media some time next week.
* I know that many of you have direct knowledge of Anne-Christine’s situation. That’s the infamous “hearsay” and has no bearing or standing on the investigation.
Anyone with information about Anne’s whereabouts is asked to contact League City Police Department at 281-332-2566.