Mother can’t find her infant daughter
UPDATE 4/14/17 – Authorities have stated that the missing baby has been found in San Antonio.
Yaritza Ramirez, will be two months old on April 21 and her mother, Justine Torres from Crystal City, TX is searching for her. Justine she thought about placing her newborn for adoption, since she already has two young children, reports WOAI but instead made arrangements to give her daughter up temporary, reports Fox San Antonio. She found a woman who was willing to care for her and Justine had her sign a notarized temporary guardianship letter, a week after Yaritza was born. She visited her daughter and on March 21, she called the woman and told her she wanted Yaritza back. But, the woman told her she couldn’t have her back and has now gone missing along with Yaritza. It is believed they both may be in San Antonio.
If you know anything on the whereabouts of Yaritza, call the Zavala County Sheriff’s Office at (830) 374-3615 or the Heidi Search Center at (210) 650-0428.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)