Breaking News

Kelsey Berreth missing from Woodland Park, Colorado

UPDATE 11/19/19 – Patrick Frazee has been convicted of murdering Kelsey Berreth. Frazee was found guilty on all counts, including first-degree felony murder and three counts of solicitation to commit murder. He was sentenced an hour later to life without parole plus 156 years — the maximum possible sentence, reports ABC News. Frazee was accused of attacking Kelsey with a baseball bat and putting her body in a black plastic “tote” box and burning it.

UPDATE October 28, 2019 – Jury selection starts today for the trial in the case of Kelsey Berreth. Berreth’s fiancé, Patrick Frazee, is charged with her murder.  He has plead not guilty. Krystal Lee, a nurse who was allegedly having an affair with Frazee, will be the prosecutors “star witness”. She claims she cleaned up the murder crime scene because she was scared of him AND wanted to please him. She told authorities Frazee tried to get her to kill Berreth three different times. In exchange for her testimony, Lee agreed to plead guilty to evidence tampering. She faces a maximum of three years in prison, but if her story falls apart, her deal is off the table, reports CBS news.

February 5, 2019 Krystal Lee, 32, a nurse who is involved with the case is scheduled to appear in a Teller County courtroom on Friday to accept a plea deal from prosecutors.  Police have been investigating whether she allegedly dumped Berreth’s phone in Idaho. Patrick Frazee has been charged with two counts of murder, and faces three counts of solicitation to commit murder in the death of Berreth, who is the mother of his 1-year-old daughter.

January 5, 2019 – KMVT reported that the FBI is investigating Krystal (Kenney) Lee (photo below) of Twin Falls County in connection to Kelsey Berreth. Previous reports said a woman in Idaho is suspected of disposing Berreth’s phone, whether Lee is that woman is unconfirmed.

Patrick Frazee the fiancee of Kelsey Berreth has been arrested.

Patrick Frazee was charged Friday in connection with the death of his fiancée, Kelsey Berreth.

Patrick Frazee was was booked on charges of first-degree murder and solicitation for first-degree murder at the Teller County Jail. Kelsey is still missing.

Dec. 12, 2018 – Things seem to be stacking up against Kelsey Berreth’s finance, Patrick Frazee, after it has been noted he didn’t report Kesley missing or showed up at the press conference.

Frazee’s attorney stated today that there was an explanation for one, which he was not given adequate notice so that he could be there.  Frazee has given over his phone to the police (he stated early on that he had received texts from Kelsey) and has given DNA swabs.   Currently Frazee is taking care of their baby daughter.

Dec. 11, 2018 – New information has come out about Kelsey Berreth.  The authorities are stating that Kelsey’s phone was used three days after she went missing:

Phone pinged in Gooling, Idaho on Nov. 25 at 5:13 p.m.  (700 miles away from her home) to her employer at Doss Aviation stated she wouldn’t be at work the following week.

 Another text message went to her fiancé, Patrick Frazee,

For both of these text messages, there is not positively known if Kelsey sent the messages or not.

Original Post

Kelsey Berreth, 29, was last seen at a Safeway supermarket on November 22, 2018 near her home in Woodland Park, Colorado.  

Kelsey’s cell phone pinged in Gooding, Idaho, Cmdr. Chris Adams of the Woodland Park Police Department told ABC News “Good Morning America” on Sunday.

Tomorrow there will be a presser by the police.  Please call Woodland Park Police Dept. @ 719-687-9262 with any information are her disappearance.

Mike Rickard missing from Pittsburgh

I have a small favor to ask. More people are reading Missing Persons of America than ever and asking for their family member to be shared. I do it because I believe that every single missing person matters, and they all need equal attention. It can’t be done any quicker, and with less boundaries than social media. Last year, I was bombarded daily with more and more cases to share.  I found myself falling behind as I work 10 hours a day to feature missing people. Also, the network has grown so large that we are in need of an internet host that can serve the growth, so the website does not go down. Many don’t realize that Missing Persons of America independent, investigative posting takes a lot of time and hard work to produce. Frankly, I need funds. If everyone who reads this website, who likes it, can help, our future would be much more secure. For as little as $1, you can support Missing Persons of America and it only takes a minute. Thank you.

%d bloggers like this: