The woman who is suspected in the kidnapping of a baby 23 years ago has surrended to the FBI. Ann Pettway surrendered to the Bridgeport, Connecticut police on Sunday morning. She was on probation for a embezzlement case where she took items from a store where she worked. When police went to talk to her about the kidnapping case of Carlina White, she could not be located and a warrant was issued.
Jerrie Dean, who is retired from Federal Law Enforcement, is the Founder of Missing Persons of America.
Carlina White: Ann Pettway confesses to kidnapping baby 23 years ago – National missing persons | Examiner.com
http://rcm.amazon.com/e/cm?t=widgetsamazon-20&o=1&p=8&l=bpl&asins=B0041Q2V4W&fc1=000000&IS2=1<1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifrThe FBI said in a statement that Ann Pettway confessed to kidnapping Carlina White 23 years ago.During an interview on Sunday after Pettway surrendered to the police, Pettway said that she had difficulty having her […]
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
Be the first to comment
You must log in to post a comment.