UPDATE: Richard’s body was found in the water between the Columbus and Boulevard bridges, police said. The dive team had been searching for three days with sonar, when it discovered the body about 11 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 23.
Richard Law, 77, was last seen by family members on Thursday evening near his home in the 2300 block of Ridgewood Ave in Tampa, Florida.
He was supposed to go on a cruise with his wife of 44 years on Friday.
According to a TPD report, Law left his wallet, car and other personal items at his residence. Law had made plans to go on a cruise with his wife before he went missing.
Law is 5’8” tall, weighs 170 pounds and has a false front tooth. Law was wearing a black windbreaker, a white t-shirt, jeans and black shoes when he went missing. He wears a hearing aid.
If you have any information about Law or have seen him, please contact the Tampa Police Department.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)