UPDATE: 2/3/14 – Ronald was found in the area of Northwest Boulevard and Whisper Oaks at 3:30 p.m. Saturday, officials said.
Stemp, was taken to a local hospital for medical issues and treatment, police said. Stemp said he had never left the Georgetown area, police said.
Previous story: Ronald Lee Stemp is missing from Georgetown, Texas. He was last seen at his home in Georgetown in January 6, 2014.
Stemp was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white T-shirt, grey hoodie, tan Carhart jacket, black BMW baseball cap and tan work boots. He left his home with only his wallet.
Authorities say that Stemp has gone missing for several days in the past, and has expressed suicidal thoughts. They believe he is not currently taking his prescribed medicines.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Georgetown Police Department at (512) 930-3510.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)